We Value Team Members
as much as Customers
Stericycle is always seeking team members who demonstrate passion for serving our customers and a firm commitment to protecting people and reducing risk.
Meaningful Opportunities Across the United States.
Our fast growth means that Stericycle is an exciting place to work with plenty of opportunity for talented people. As a Stericycle team member, you’ll face new opportunities and challenges each day that require you to be flexible, innovative, and always improving in your pursuit to better serve customers.
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act Amendment (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Stericycle, please call 888-879-8107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stericycle Core Values
The following core values serve as guideposts for all team members when making decisions that affect our business relationships. These values serve as a daily reminder of who we are, what we believe in and how we strive to treat colleagues, clients and each and every caller.
- Integrity: We are honest and open in our interactions with others. When making decisions, we always do the right thing.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our own actions and we focus on solutions rather than placing blame. We deliver on our promises.
- One Team. One Goal: No matter what the goal is, we do it as a team. We sacrifice for others and share successes and failures together.
- Customer First: Whether the client is external or internal, we prioritize our activities to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Continuous improvement: We are unwilling to accept the status quo and will always strive to attain higher levels of performance.
- Enjoying our work: We have a spirit of camaraderie and a culture that fosters employee engagement and loyalty.
Make a Difference at Stericycle
Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We believe in and practice our philosophy of “One Team. One Goal.” – a single culture that is dedicated to individual and team performance in service of our customers. We’re committed to an environment of learning, where people can grow and develop, innovative ideas take root, and new approaches are valued.
Stericycle is an EEO Affirmative Action employer.
Stericycle offers equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.